This Policy governs the additional terms and conditions applicable to Creators, how we handle and manage your data, and the rights and obligations entailed by both parties. You should read this section carefully and be sure you understand and regularly review or re-read it to remain fully informed of any changes governing this agreement. This Policy is a constituent of our Terms, and incorporates its terminology.
By using our Platform you agree to the Creator Policy as follows:
- Entire Terms of Service Applicable: To reiterate, the conditions of the Creator Policy govern Creator Accounts in addition to all the terms and conditions of our Account Policy, which Users must first accept before they may apply to be upgraded to a Creator Account.
- Personal Information Requirements: You understand that, in addition to the verifiable personal information provided in accordance with our Account Policy, Creators may also be required to provide additional verifiable personal information necessary to ensure your and our compliance with all applicable laws, and that you remain responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of any personal information we ask you to provide. If the information you provide for your account is not true and correct, you face the immediate termination of your account and you may be subject to legal sanctions.
- Commercial Promotion: We may ask you for your permission to use your Media or Content for advertising or promotional purposes, as defined by these Terms, any relevant addendums, and applicable law. You do not have to provide us with this permission, this permission is not granted by default, and you may use our Platform as a Creator without opting-in to our advertising and promotional usage of your Media and Content. You may opt-out again at any time, understanding that any advertisements or promotional material we may have publicly produced and distributed while you allowed as much will remain in the public domain and will retain the permission you have granted for its advertising or promotional usage, as allowed by relevant advertising regulations. We will provide you with this choice as a toggleable preference in your Account Settings on the website, and you may alternatively contact us at [email protected] to opt-in or out.
- One User Account: You understand that you may not have separate Creator and non-Creator Accounts, that you may only have one account on CumRocket, and that only that one account may possibly be registered as a Creator account.
- Right to Moderate: You understand that we reserve the right to administrate, secure, and moderate the Media and Content uploaded to, referenced from, or made available through our Service in the pursuit of our business interests or for public interest and at our sole discretion, including but not limited to prohibiting, removing, deleting, de-linking, de-referencing, or otherwise manipulating how any Media or Content is used on our Services, in addition to and without limitation beyond the scope of our preexisting Acceptable Use Policy. This means that should we find any Media or Content to be unacceptable or inappropriate, for any reason, we may remove or censor it at any time and at our sole discretion. We may do this at the request of government or enforcement agencies, to conform to law or regulation, for the sake of an ethical or moral imperative, or for any other reason of public interest.
- Records Keeping Requirements under 18 U.S.C. §2257: You certify that the Media or Content you upload to the Website has been produced and records are being kept in accordance with 18 U.S.C. § 2257 et. seq., as modified from time to time, with the rules and regulations set forth in 28 C.F.R. § 75 et. seq., as modified from time to time, and any other applicable records keeping or age verification laws. Upon our request, you shall promptly deliver us legible copies (as may be lawfully redacted), of valid (as of the date of production of the Media or Content) recognizable governmental photo identifications for any or all individuals appearing in any or all of your Media or Content (demonstrating that each were at least 18 years of age on the day the Media or Content was produced) together with the required identification forms, documents and releases. In this context, when we refer to all individuals appearing in the Media or Content, we mean, without limitation, photographed individuals or individuals otherwise appearing in the Media or Content, whether appearing nude, semi-nude or fully clothed, engaging in simulated or actual sexual intercourse (including solo scenes). Your failure to promptly deliver the requested information upon request, may lead to the temporary or permanent suspension of your account. You will, at your own expense, indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from, any and all liabilities, losses, damages, fines, fees, penalties, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred or suffered by us from any claim arising or resulting from your failure or negligence to comply with maintenance of any legally mandated records.
Notwithstanding the above, we may provide additional guidance on our understanding, definition, and interpretation of this Creator Policy through other means and channels as we see fit, including in particular through official technical and customer support channels and published memoranda, in addition to modifications to this Policy and these Terms.
We will endeavour to provide forthright and clear guidance on how best to use, and avoid the misuse of, our Service. If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms or the Creator Policy, please reach out to us at [email protected] or through other official support channels.
Last Updated: September 30, 2021